These beer pair with this recipe! To learn more about the beer or other food pairings click the label below.
• 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup canola oil
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup Harvest Pumpkin Ale puree (directions below)
• 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
• Powdered sugar (for dusting)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine the sugar and oil in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed. Add the eggs one at a time.
2. Stop the mixer and add the Harvest Pumpkin Ale puree (directions below).
3. Turn mixer to low-medium speed for 4 to 5 minutes. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
4. Stop the mixer and add the dry ingredients. Mix for 1 minute at low speed or until all the ingredients are mixed together.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased 9-by-5 loaf pan, leaving room at top of pan for bread to rise.
6. Bake for 60 minutes. Check bread by sticking the center with a knife (when the knife comes out clean, remove from the oven). If needed, bake for another 5 to 8 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
7. Once the bread has fully cooled, finish with a light dusting of powdered sugar.
Pumpkin Puree Ingredients:
• 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
• 2/3 cup granulated sugar
• 1 bottle Samuel Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine all the ingredients and stir slowly. Set aside until ready to use.