This recipe pairs with these beers! To learn more about the beers or more pairings for beers from these breweries click on the labels below.
See the original recipe Here.
Found at: www.myrecipes.com
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 1/2 pounds (about 2 slabs) baby back ribs
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle beer (Of course an Anchor Liberty!)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Chipotle Maple Barbecue Sauce or your favorite bottled sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- On a sided baking sheet place onions even throughout the bottom and then ribs, bone side down, over the onions
- Pour beer over ribs and top with salt and pepper
- Cover with foil and cook for 3 hours
- Coat both sides of ribs with barbecue sauce
- Grill with meat side down for 10 to 15 minutes and then flip cooking for another 10 to 15 minutes with grill closed (baste often)
- Cut ribs apart and enjoy with a chilled glass of beer!